Solar LED Driveway Lights Solar-Powered Wireless Sidewalk Lights 8-Pack Bright White for Dock Lighting/Path lighting/Road Marker
- 【Solar Powered & Wireless】AZIMOM Solar LED Driveway Lights is made of advanced crystalline solar panels and high capacity battery, wireless and & no need for hand controlling.
- 【Auto-on with Big Battery】Charged in the daytime for 6- 8 hours under the sun, and will turn on for 12-15hours at night automatically. It can last up to 40hours when in cloudy or rainy day after fully charging.
- 【Durable & Waterproof】High quality aluminum casing construction for good resistance to pressure and safty (up to 20 tons). The driveway lights With IP67 waterproof against any types of terrible weather like a rainstorm, blizzard or daily heat.
- 【Easy to Install】Just drill two holes in the board or road, it can be mounted with the included screws, please make sure that turn on the switch by pressing hard before installing. Quick and painless installation without wiring.
- 【100% Satisfaction service】30-day return & 2-year Service. No matter what reason cause dissatisfaction, we’ll send replacement or reimburse you back! Deck lights are widely used for deck, dock, path, driveway, garden, walkway, sidewalk, step, stairs, etc.
LED Qty: 6 High Quality LEDs
Color: Bright White
Charging time: 8 hours
Working time: 40+ hours
Material of Case: aluminum alloy
Dock Lighting/Pathway Lighting/Road Marker
Built to Last:
- The Solar-Powered Wireless Sidewalk Lights hold up well in severe weather. Because it is designed to keep out heavy rains, strong winds, snow and ice.
- They are IP67 waterproof to prevent rain from short-circuiting the electrical components and heat-resistant to ensure excessive heat won’t damage the light.
- They can turn on automatically under terrible weather or at dusk and light up for more than 40 hours.
- Installation Note:
- 1) Push the button hard until it click .（*The ON/OFF button is under the solar panel）
- 2) Cover the panel by hand to check the light ON.（*Each light is pre-charged）
- 3) Check if constantly growing foliage or other obstructions will shade solar panel before installing. If the solar light doesn’t get enough sun, it may not provide the illumination you’d hoped for.
- 4) Drill two holes on the board or road. Placing the light where it’s most needed and where it will get the most sun.
- 5) Set it up using only two screws, which are included in package.