Outdoor Solar Ground Lights for Garden Waterproof LED Solar Ground Lights Warm White 12-Pack for Yard, Deck, Lawn, Patio, Walkway
- 【Upgrade solar ground lights】In contrast to the 6 LEDs of others, our solar floor lights consist of 8 pieces LEDs, which means that they generate more light for your path. With a fully charged battery the garden ground light will last for 6 ~ 8 hours.
- 【Light up any place.】LED Solar Ground Lights provide perfect lighting for your courtyard, gardens, walkways, lawns and corridors, etc. to add a beautiful night scene scene. Just place it where light is needed at night. No need to change cables or batteries, use free solar energy.
- 【Easy to Install】It only takes 15-20 seconds to install the outdoor solar ground lights in your desired location with a thorn. First turn on the switch, it will turn on automatically in the dark and off in daylight or bright light.
- 【Safe to use】 It can effectively isolate the water and mist. The LED solar ground lights can be used in any weather such as rain, snow, frost or sleet.
- 【Quality service】AZIMOM offer perfect solutions for dissatisfied customers within 24 hours. Refund your purchase price or a replacement! Please contact us if you have any questions.
Make your night scene more beautiful!
Solar power design, no additional cable wiring is required.
When it receives solar energy on a sunny day, the light is fully charged with the help of an integrated light sensor, and it will automatically light up at night for up to 6-10 hours (affected by the weather), and will automatically turn off during the day.
Made of stainless steel and ABS materials, it can be sealed well and effectively isolate water and fog. It can still work effectively in bad weather conditions.
- Material: Stainless Steel & ABS
- Bulb Type: 8 LEDs
- Solar Panel Power: 2V/100mA
- Power: Built-in 600mAh Ni-MH battery
- Color: Warm-white(like yellow)
- Charging: >8 hours
- Working: 6-10 hours (affected by the weather)
- Waterproof: IP65
Do not install lights in the shadow of obstacles such as trees, eaves, windowsills, etc.
In order to get the best results, the solar ground lights should be installed in a place where it can be directly exposed to sunlight.
Do not place solar ground lights under other lights such as street lights.
When the surrounding environment becomes dark, the light will automatically light up.
Easy to Install
- Flip the switch on the back of the lights to ON.
- Insert the long gap bracket into the corresponding hole on the back of the light.
- Insert the other bracket into the long gap bracket and the corresponding hole.
- Use a shovel to dig a suitable hole to loosen the soil, and then bury the assembled lights.
- During transportation, the solar lights switch may be accidentally turned on, which consumes electricity and is difficult to charge. After receiving the light, please turn the switch to ON (Turn it OFF at night), and place it in a sunny place for 3 days before installing and using the light (keep the switch ON during normal use.).
- Before using the brackets, it is best to loosen the soil with a shovel and dig a suitable hole for the brackets (so as not to directly push them into the brackets and damage them).
- Please keep the solar panels as clean as possible (dirty panels are not conducive to solar energy storage).
- For best results, please install the lights in a place where there is direct sunlight and no obstacles. (Avoid installing on tile eaves, trees, window sills and other places with shade and obstacles. The more direct sunlight the solar ground lights receives during the day, the longer it will be on at night)
- If there is no strong sunlight or in winter, it may take longer to fully charge the lights.