Solar Deck Lights Solar-Powered Wireless Garden Decking Lights 12-Pack Warm White for Dock Lighting/Path lighting/Road Marker
- 【Premium Solar Panel & Battery】AZIMOM Solar Deck Lights is made of advanced crystalline solar panels (2V/130MA, 0.26W) and high capacity battery (600mAh). After 4 hours charging time in full sunlight, our solar driveway lights will last lighting up to 72 hours from dusk to dawn.
- 【Solar-Powered & Auto-on & Wireless】The Solar-Powered Wireless Garden Decking Lights turn on automatically at dusk and off at dawn. Just install it where the solar panel can absorb a lot of sunlight, without wire and electricity bill.
- 【Widely Applications】Newest round shape design with 6 pieces Bright White LEDs, not only can be used as a warning stair lights and guiding lights, but also as decoration lights to your house. Provide pleasant lighting to your deck, dock, driveway, walkway, garden, step, stair, pathway, yard, etc.
- 【Easy to Install】Just drill two holes in the board or road, dock lights can be mounted with the included screws, please make sure that turn on the switch by pressing hard before installing. Quick and painless installation without wiring.
- 【Durable & Waterproof】High quality aluminum casing construction for good resistance to pressure and safety (up to 20 tons). The solar driveway lights With IP67 waterproof against dust and any types of terrible weather like a rainstorm, blizzard or daily heat.
- 【100% Satisfaction service】30-day return & 2-year Service. No matter what reason cause dissatisfaction, we’ll send replacement or reimburse you back! Deck lights are widely used for deck, dock, path, driveway, garden, walkway, sidewalk, step, stairs, etc
LED Qty: 6 High Quality LEDs
Color: Bright White
Charging time: 4 hours
Working time: 72 hours
Material of Case: Aluminum alloy
Dock Lighting/Walkway lighting/Road Marker
Built to Last:
- The solar deck lights hold up well in severe weather. Because it is designed to keep out heavy rains, strong winds, snow and ice.
- They are IP67 waterproof to prevent rain from short-circuiting the electrical components and heat-resistant to ensure excessive heat won’t damage the light.
- They can turn on automatically under terrible weather or at dusk and light up for more than 40 hours.
- Installation Note:
- 1) Push the button hard until it click .（*The ON/OFF button is under the solar panel）
- 2) Cover the panel by hand to check the light ON.（*Each light is pre-charged）
- 3) Check if constantly growing foliage or other obstructions will shade solar panel before installing. If the solar light doesn’t get enough sun, it may not provide the illumination you’d hoped for.
- 4) Drill two holes on the board or road. Placing the light where it’s most needed and where it will get the most sun.
- 5) Set it up using only two screws, which are included in package.