AZIMOM Solar Owl Lights Solar Powered Owl Light Solar Owl Garden Stake for Pathway Lawn, Patio or Courtyard
- ❁ Solar Powered - AZIMOM solar owl lights are powered by solar panel, and it can work last up to 6 - 8 hours each time when fully charged, energy saving, eco-friendly.
- ❁ Light Sensor - Keep the solar owl lights ‘ON’. The solar led garden light will not bright during the day, will light up automatically at night/when dark.
- ❁ Easy to Install - Place the 'owl' on the plastic pole and insert the stake into the bottom of the pole. Then insert it into the soft ground. No wiring required, no electricity needed, easy to use.
- ❁ Outdoor Decorations Lighting - The solar powered owl light comes with IP55 waterproof rating, great for outdoor decorative, cute owl shape and lifelike details to add vitality to your garden. Emits warm white soft light at night, create a warming and funny atmosphere.
- ❁ Application Occasions - These solar owl lights great to decorate your garden, lawn, pathway, patio, walkway, fence, backyard decoration etc.
AZIMOM Solar Owl Lights with lifelike details and waterproof design, easy to install, lights up automatically at night, create a warming and funny atmosphere for you. It great to decorate your garden, lawn, pathway, patio, walkway, fence, backyard etc.
- Material: Resin & Plastic.
- Color: White.
- Light Color: Warm White.
- Power: 1.2V 300mAh rechargeable battery (built-in)
- Solar Panel: 2V 40Ma
- Charging time: 6-8h in direct sunlight.
- Working Time: 6-8h when full charged.
- Waterproof Grade: IP55.
- Overall Size(Approx.): 42x15.5cm/16.5x6.1inch.
- Package Included: 1pc Solar Owl Garden Stake Lights
How to Use the Solar Garden Lights ?
- Install the unit at a location with full, direct sunlight during the day. Shadylocations will not allow the battery to fully charge and will reduce the hoursof performance during the night.
- Push the ON/OFF switch to the "ON" position to activate the device.
- Charge in direct sunlight for 6-8hours.
- The LED will turn on automatically at night.
- Push the ON/OFF switch to the "OFF" position to deactivate thedevice.
- If your solar light dose not turn on at night, it may be caused by one of the following conditions.
- 1. Battery is not fully charged.
- Make sure your unit is lacated in an area where the solar panel is able toreceive direct sunlight and charge efficiently.
- 2. Dirty solar panel.
- A dirty solar panel will not allow the battery to full charge. Clean regularlywith a moistened colth or paper towel.
- Note: It will automatically turns OFF when at day time, turns ON while at night.