AZIMOM Solar Torch Lights with Flickering Flame LED Solar Torch Light Waterproof Landscape Decoration Lights for Pathway Garden Yard - Auto On/Off Dusk to Dawn 4-Pack
- 【2021 Solar Torch Lights 】Brighter with Upgraded Bulbs, Quick Charging Technology with Larger Solar Panel, Safe Alternative to The Real “flames”, Romantic Decoration. 4 Pack, each 33 pieces LEDs.
- 【Widely Applications】With IP65 waterproof performance. The solar torch lights with flickering flame can withstand any weather when used outdoors. This outdoor LED solar torch light is a great choice for Ramadan Decorations, Party Decorations, Home Decor, Landscape, Garden, Yard, Driveway, Pathway, Walkway, Holiday Decorations and so on.
- 【Solar Powered & Auto On/Off from Dusk to Dawn】This dancing flame torch light collects solar energy all day under direct sunlight, then turns on automatically at dusk and turns off when it's dawn. The light runs on solar power, so you can place it anywhere under direct sunlight!
- 【Long Working Time 】With 600mAh built-in rechargeable Ni-MH battery. The solar torch lights can light up to 12 hours after fully charged. Charging time: 8 hours under sunlight.
- 【Easy Setup & Good Customer Service】No wiring and screw required, simply install it anywhere you like and enjoy the warm torch light with flickering flame. Please contact seller if you need any replacement, refund, return or question about how to use it. We will respond you in 24 hours.
Battery type: 600mAh Ni-MH rechargeable battery
Charging Time: 8 hours
Working Time: Up to 12 hours after fully charged
Features: Ambient lighting ideal for your patio, deck or garden; Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn.How to Use:
1. Attach the pointed ground spike to the longer ground stake.
2. Attach the longer ground stake to the torch light.
3. Choose your favorite place (usually can receive full sunshine anytime) and press the item into ground with the pointed part of the spike.
4. Press the ON/OFF switch to turn on the lights and enjoy the warm light at night. Please cover the solar panel by your hand to check if it is at on position during daytime.Package Included:
4pieces of Solar Torch Lights
4pieces of Ground Spikes
4pieces of Longer ground stakes
1piece of Instruction menu
1. Prior to first use, charging the light for 1 sunny day. It will light up to 12 hours in summer and 5 hours in winter after 8 hours full charge. Weather will affect the working time.
2. Be sure the solar panel is in a sunny location– not in a shady area – and the solar panel faces the sun.