SANLI LED Solar LED Security Light Outdoor Solar Security Lights Dusk to Dawn Cool White 6500K 3 Adjustable Heads Waterproof IP65 270° Wide Illumination 1/2/4-Pack
SANLI LED SKU:
- 【PIR Sensor & 2 Modes】- SANLI LED solar LED security light automatically turns on at night. Usually it is in DIM mode all night, while it becomes brighter when motion is detected and returns to DIM mode when the person leaves for 30 seconds. Please press the on/off button on the back of the solar panel to start the lighting system before installation.
- 【Super-Bright & 360° Rotatable Spotlights 】- The outdoor solar security lights (dusk to dawn) has 3 units adjustable heads with 30 LEDS that can be rotated 360°, offering a good coverage of luminosity, you can easily direct the heads in your desired directions. PS: Auto on at night / Auto off at day.
- 【IP65 Waterproof】- This Solar LED security light is water, heat, frost resistant for all kinds of bad weather, perfect for outdoor, garden, driveway, front door, wall, street, garage, walkways, patios, backyards, and windows, etc.
- 【 Long Working Time & Energy Saving】 - The solar LED security light has built- in 18650 lithium rechargeable battery (2200mAh) ensures full charge at low light. you just need to place the solar panel under direct sunlight at day. No pollution, no electricity cost, energy saving and eco-friendly.
- 【Customer Service】- We focus on improving the customer shopping experience. If you have any issues with the solar motion sensor light, contact us directly and we would love to help you within 12 hours. Your complete satisfaction is our highest priority!
- Prior to first use, please charge the solar outdoor motion lights under direct sunlight (without any shadow) for 1-2 sunny days, no matter the switch is on or off, they absorb sunlight and charge.
- Please test it in a dark environment, and press the on/off button on the back of the solar panel to start the lighting system before installation.
- Solar lights are sensitive to light, please install it away from street light or other light sources at night. They only work in a dark environment.
- The charging and lighting time of solar light varies with weather conditions. In winter, solar light can’t get enough energy from sunlight, so it is normal that it has lower brightness and shorter working time at night. We suggest you charge these lights during the day and then turn the switch off to store energy at night. After the second day's charging, you can keep the switch on at night. The lights should work for 6-8 hours again.